Where great business stories start
2017 sees the launch of our business storytelling programme
Steve Jobs was considered the greatest storyteller of his time. His product launches were legendary and today, not only is Apple a phenomenal commercial success, it’s one of the most respected brands alive.
Storytelling is undeniably big business. But why are so many companies getting it so wrong? Have we forgotten how to tell a great story?
Our CPD accredited Storytelling foundation course helps you to understand why storytelling remains the greatest human pastime and how you can begin to apply it to your brand effectively.
What to expect from the course?
- The theory of storytelling
- What storytelling in business really is (and what it isn’t)
- How you can start to tell your own brand story
- Looking at real-life case studies and how you can apply those to your brand
- How storytelling has the power to change how people see and react to things
- The power to influence word of mouth through storytelling
Is this course right for me?
We believe you can’t tell great stories in business, if you can’t tell a great story, full stop. We also believe it’s vital everyone in your business knows your brand story, not just your customers.
Which is why our foundation course has been purposely designed for all levels of skill. As it develops skills inherently, it can also be taken by anyone looking to build their career, not just big brands.
- Fully accredited 1-day course
- 5 CPD points awarded
- Suitable for all levels of business
- Caters for up to 12 people
- Refreshments and lunch provided
- Course handouts available
- £695 per person + VAT
For dates and details of forthcoming courses, contact [email protected]